The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Telecom Specialist in Hybrid / Orlando, FL.
• Liaison/POC for Telecom and Network teams to third party support vendors
• Liaison between third party support vendors and company end users
• Telecom/Network vendor management
• Order/Change/Cancel services
• Assists 3rd party TEM with Billing Verification
• Manage cases through 3rd party support systems
• Assists when bringing new provider on-line
• Manage close out procedures when canceling services from providers
• Manages location Moves/Adds/Closures
• Coordinates internal resources
• Coordinates third party resources
• Coordinates service ordering and installation
• Updates internal and external documentation
Skills & Requirements
• Experience working with vendors on adds, moves and changes within telecom.
• Technical school diploma, Community College degree or equivalent experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with employees at varying levels of the organization as well as external vendors, providers, and partners.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142813