The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Senior Clinical Trial Lead
Late Stage Development Operations is responsible for the strategic and tactical operational delivery and execution of R&D sponsored programs for all corporate sponsored programs for Phase II - Phase IV.
The Senior Global Clinical Trial Lead is responsible and accountable for planning, coordinating, overseeing and conducting complex global clinical trials in one or more therapeutic areas. The Senior Global Clinical Trial Lead collaborates in a global environment, using best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve processes, standards, and services. The Senior Global Clinical Trial Lead is accountable to drive and monitor protocol related activities throughout the lifecycle of the project ensuring targets are met according to timelines, budget and quality expectations. Leads multiple cross-functional teams and drives oversight of CRO’s and vendor management according to partnership model and as in-depth business knowledge and strategic understanding of how cross-functional teams jointly achieve objectives and goals of trial team, utilizing knowledge of the organization, processes, customers and key business drivers to increase effectiveness
Skills & Requirements
• Advanced degree in Life Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals) preferred or equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within the relevant discipline.
• Requires substantial professional experience (6 - 8 years) in clinical research in CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry with at least 3 years of expertise in clinical trial management including management responsibility
• Proven experience in all aspects of clinical trial management
• Proven track record of having successfully led one or more global clinical trials
• Position requires both domestic and international travel up to 30% (when relevant)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
150,000 - 155,000
Similar jobs to Senior Clinical Trial Lead
Senior Clinical Project Manager, Internal Medicine