Your new company
This online video platform, set up 3-4 years ago, was founded to empower independent content creators to publish their content, engage with their supporters, and make money from subscriptions (and not ads), on their own terms. This platform enables the public to access further materials from the creator by subscription.
Your new role
As Creator Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for growing the Creator database as the company scale, identifying creators that want to be independent, and help them grow their business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Identify independent content creators
- Use your existing network to generate leads and referrals
- Create sales motions and incentive programs to bring Creators to the business
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, talent management, partnerships, or roles driving software expansion revenue
- Experience managing customer/partner relationships ideally with content creators making videos and podcasts
- Experience onboarding new customers to a platform and providing initial training on the site.
What you need to do now
- You will be working directly with the CEO, dedicated to the mission of empowering creators to be independent and growing the creator economy. This is a start up environment with the opportunity to develop a repeatable sales process, help write the playbook as the business grows and put your own stamp on the role.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1134371