Your new company
We are looking for a Concentrator Operator based in Salt Lake City, Utah, to join the Operational team at the Kennecott Concentrator. This role is a great opportunity for career-minded individuals who are fully committed to safety and teamwork. Working a 5-5-4 shift work schedule (5 days on, 5 off, 4 on etc.) roster and reporting to the Supervisor - Operations
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Working as part of a team to maintain a safe, clean, and productive work environment
- Responding calmly and safely to safety hazards and operational issues as needed
- Receiving instructions from Supervisors, other leaders, and through self-direction related to operating or controlling equipment in your assigned area in accordance w/ standard operating procedures
- Adhere to and site-wide support Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality compliance standards.
- Operate SAG and Ball mills, crushing, copper and moly flotation circuits.
- MSHA site. MSHA experience preferred.
- Role is inspection intensive.
- Use of computer-based inspection, work notification and communications software is essential for success in the role.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to work a scheduled rotating (days/nights) 12-hour shift
- Safely lift up to 50 lbs
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Self-driven mentality
It will also be beneficial if you have:
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience performing manual labor in an industrial environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience working alongside a team
What you need to do now
- A safety-focused and inclusive working environment
- Career development & education assistance to further your ambitions
- Access to top tier family-friendly health and medical programs
- Excellent retirement plan including 6% defined company contribution
- Generous 401k matching program
- A comprehensive leave policy that covers all moments that matter in life (vacation/annual, paid parental leave, short term sick leave, paid holidays)
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matter
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1137061