Absolutely unique position supporting a state-of-the art architectural design and manufacturing firm!
Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are partnered with a highly-touted architectural design and manufacturing firm in NYC to hire a Workshop Manager.
Your new role
The job duties for the Workshop Manager will include, among others:
- Day-to-day management of the workshop, including set-up, procurement of equipment, setting up safety protocols and training users
- Manage and develop operational budgets
- Work with equipment manufacturers on assessing machinery, improved processes and technology
- Establish regular maintenance protocols for equipment
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- 5-7 years leading a workshop in the manufacturing/design space
- Demonstrated background in metalworking, traditional machining, welding or laser welding
- Hands-on knowledge of a CNC Brake press is highly desired
- CAM software such as Fusion 360, Mastercam, Solidcam, or HSMWorks
What you'll get in return
Open compensation, with total compensation consisting of salary and equity share in the company!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1137606
Scientific and R&D
Property and Facilities Management
Very generous compensation package including equity!
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Michael Chiapperinothe specialist consultant managing this positionlocated in New York City