Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are partnered with a leading charter school in Brooklyn.
Your new role
The job duties for the Facilities Site Manager include the following:
- Maintenance oversight of a 40K sq. ft school
- Manage 3rd party vendors (Janitorial and HVAC)
- Work with BMS, procure supplies
- Interface with students, staff and visitors
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Familiarity with NYC buildings, codes, regulations (Preference in a school environment)
- Understanding of HVAC systems from a trouble-shooting perspective
- Must be fluent in Spanish language
- Approachable personality: Train others, assist with anything needed in the school
- * Hours are from 7AM-4PM*
What you'll get in return
This role offers a salary of up to $85K, and includes a full suite of medical and retirement benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.