The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a MES Consultant in Tampa, FL .
• Improve and sustain operations at Biologics, Oral Solid Dosage, and Clinical manufacturing plants by supporting on going and future project work.
• Working directly with manufacturing operations, manufacturing technology, site IT, Quality, and other groups to understand business requirements for corrective actions and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Create business and technical process maps to reflect the current state and proposed changes.
• Develop MES solutions including recipe, configuration and/or system changes to meet business requirements.
• Create and execute system test and/or operational qualification scripts to challenge the business and technical requirements and work with the central and site quality teams for approvals.
• Support the installation qualification process to migrate recipe, configuration, and associated solution changes from the development to central/site test and production environments.
Skills & Requirements
• 10 years minimum experience in Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences digital manufacturing (GMP/GxP experience)
• 3 years experience with Syncade Manufacturing Execution System (MES) including Recipe Authoring and System Administration
• Strong experience in Microsoft Server/Microsoft SQL/VBA.
• MES recipe development experience with Emerson-Syncade (5+ years)
• Good understanding of SQL, reporting and SDLC in regulated manufacturing environments in pharmaceutical or biotech industry. (1-2 years).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1137841