Your new company
Mapletree is a leading real estate development, investment, capital and property management company headquartered in Singapore. Its strategic focus is to invest in markets and real estate sectors with good growth potential
Your new role
You will manage a small staff of Accountants and be responsible for the review of accounts prepared by property managers/operators/outsourced agents for the US portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Possess a Degree in an Accounting and be certified as a CPA.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, with 3 to 5 years in a role as a people Manager within a Finance team
- To succeed in this role, you should have a good knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS and be well versed in US tax regulations.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and have hands-on experience.
- Experience in the real estate industry is advantageous, particularly experience working with a REIT.
$100-130k + Bonus + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1136869