Your new company
Your new role begins with a company who has 80 years of successful operations and a presence in strategic markets. You are the Senior Project Manager working with a tenured company who’s establishing $600M of business per year. Known for low personnel turnover (this role is now available due to a retirement within the business) you can expect a fantastic benefits package including an array of industry leading perks e.g., fully covered health insurance for as low as $6 per pay period, leading vacation allowance (up to 4 weeks per year) and a generous profit-sharing scheme (see below for more details)
Your new role
The Senior Project Manager will be providing support to contractors, interfacing with project personnel and helping ensure project completion. You will be working closely with other Project Managers, Superintendents and Foremen. As the Senior Project Manager, you are responsible in developing bid packages, monitor costs as well as schedule project activities to ensure timely project completion. Your role will be broken up into field and office work; 50-60% field, 40-50% office. The Senior Project Manager provides a safe work environment for their project team members and enforce compliant safety work practices and policies.
What you'll need to succeed
• 5-8 years’ experience in Heavy Civils, preferably in Marine Construction
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering / Construction management or equivalent 4-6 years of work experience
• Must be comfortable with utilizing Project tracking Software such as: Microsoft, Primavera, Blue Beam
• Strong leadership skills, Scheduling, Interpreting and applying project plans and specifications • Have the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of the business
What you'll get in return
• Working in the Seattle/Tacoma area
• Salary Ranges depending on experience, up to 145K
• 401K with a 3% match
• Truck/Gas card
• Company phone and laptop provided
• The Company also provides excellent compensation and benefits package to include short-term and long-term disability
• Medical, Dental, Vision and much more.
What you need to do now
Click “apply now” If you're interested in The Senior Project Manager position in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Make sure to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume or call us now to get started.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Also, if this opportunity isn’t what you’re looking for, but you know someone who would benefit from it, please share it with them.