Remote Clinical Research Associate– Perm - $100,000 - $115,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Clinical Research Associate
We are primarily looking for candidates located on the West Coast (California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Nevada). Candidates located outside of the West Coast are also welcome to apply.
• Schedule, Plan and Conduct Site Visits: Site Selection Visits, Site Initiation Visits, Interim Monitoring Visits and Site Close-out Visits.
• Write Reports and Investigator Follow-up Letters for Site Visits: Site Selection Visits, Site Initiation Visits, Interim Monitoring Visits and Site Close-out Visits.
• Site Management Activities: Provide Project Updates to team members and project management; Confirm that Regulatory applications have been submitted and approvals received; Organize delivery of investigational product, laboratory packs, CRFs and other study specific materials to and from the clinical sites; Review study documents for compliance with protocol, ICH GCP guidelines and for Protocol Deviations/Violations and Waivers, Review study documents for subject safety events; Escalate Issues at site to project management.
• Compliances: Follow international GCP guidelines/regulations and SOPs for executing clinical studies. Participates in the planning of quality assurance activities and coordinates resolution of audit findings.
• To lead and partake in regular team meeting / teleconferences.
• Assist, as appropriate, with reporting site performance regarding timelines and deliverables the clinical project team meetings and assist with feedback information on study organization and conduct for analysis of overall study performance.
• Mentoring the Associates on the subjects of job performance, trainings and professional growth.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in biomedical sciences or related scientific discipline.
• 3 to 5+ years monitoring for a CRO
• Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process.
• Ability to perform regional travel up to 70%, depending on project need.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Knowledge of FDA regulations and ICH guidelines.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1137872