Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join this global and innovative venture capital firm. Although this is a well-established business, it is run like a start-up as it is everchanging and evolving.
This client based in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking for a dynamic HR Generalist to join their HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be part of a collaborative team supporting the HR function for all offices within the US.
The ideal candidate for this role is a resourceful self-starter who can problem solve and coordinate multiple concurrent tasks.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the HR Manager with all HR administrative duties and HR compliance audits
- Maintain and update HRIS database with employee details Using the HRIS you will maintain the accuracy of job titles, profiles, promotions and salary adjustments
- Benefits administration, enrolments and communications
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to assist in scheduling candidate interviews across multiple time zones
- Assist with onboarding of new hires, visa applications and I-9 management
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related filed
- At least 3 years of relevant HR experience, gained within a start-up environment or tech industry
- Knowledge of 401k audits as well as experience with payroll, especially using ADP would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and proven ability work in a fast-paced environment
What you need to do now
- Excellent long-term career prospects
- Working within a global organization
- Flexibility – hybrid work environment
- Medical, 401k
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1136959