Your new company
My client is one of the largest financial non-bank B2B payments companies in the world. They are an innovative company within the fin-tech industry and seeking an experienced HR Operations/Generalist to support a period of change and growth within the company.
This is a newly created role, reporting to the Global Head of People and you will be working as part of the HR Operations team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be accountable for providing HR guidance for the Denver Office
- Responsible for ensuring uniform and consistent application of company policy across the region
- Developing and administering effective human relations
- Support training/coaching on HR policies to Senior Leadership
- Performance Management
- Ticketing/coordination of HR queries
- Support the implementation of new HRIS
What you'll get in return
- 4 to 6 years of HR experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or similar
- Knowledge of working with HRIS and various HR projects
- Resourceful, confident and ability to work autonomously
What you need to do now
- We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1137754