Your new company
Hays Facilities Management is partnered with a leading high-end sports and fitness non-profit. The organization is looking to add two experienced Maintenance Engineers to support two sites located in Manhattan.
Your new role
The job duties of the Maintenance Engineer will include, among others:
- Oversight of maintenance activities for two Manhattan sports complexes
- Facilities Maintenance- HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical
- Oversee safety alarms/systems
- Daily site walk-throughs, hands-on maintenance and repairs of building and grounds
What you’ll need to succeed
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- Strong experience with both Facilities maintenance and engineering
- Physically able to lift 20-50 lbs, climb ladders, work in tight spaces
- Availability to work on weekends and nights
- Full vaccination status required
What you'll get in return
$80-90K per year based on experience, excellent benefits package, employee use of facilities at no cost.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1139440