Hays Facilities Management are partnered with a leader in Facilities Services.
Your new role
The job duties for the Area Manager, MEP include the following:
- Oversight of some client accounts in Brooklyn, LI and Queens
- Manage MEP activities
- Work with the engineering team on each site
- Provide strong customer service for each client and account
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of MEP trades- (Former Engineer, Chief Engineer)
- Ability to manage multiple sites/clients
- Experience managing and mentoring staff
- Great communication skills
What you'll get in return
This role offers a salary of up to $130K, and includes a full suite of medical and retirement benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.