Your new company
Hays have partnered with an international investment fund company located in New York.
Your new role
Carry out recruitment strategy as directed by management.
To directly source, screen and select several positions across many business functions.
This role will report to the H.R Generalist.
What you'll need to succeed
Conduct candidate sourcing utilizing job boards
- Conduct candidate screening & interviews
- Coordinating with and overseeing external executive search firms as it relates to candidate searches
- Create regular activity reports for management
- Execute the recruitment of direct hires and outsourced staff
- Create Job advertisements
- Archiving and handling of employment and other confidential documents in a proper fashion in accordance with data privacy rules
What you need to do now
- Team Management
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and others
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be motivated, self-directed and proactive
- Must work well under pressure
- Strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- A present proof of vaccination must be present upon the employee’s start date.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1140145