Your new company:
I am currently recruiting for a Development / Construction Project Manager position with an owner, operator and developer of retail facilities across the DC, MD and VA areas. My client is looking for strong construction project or senior project managers that are interested in leading the rollout out of major construction and development programs in the local area. Successful applications will be construction project managers on the general contracting side or could presently be on the development side.
Your new role:
- Reporting into the Director of Development and Director of Construction, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of conversions and new ground up retail developments.
- You could be running multiple projects at any given time, largest projects up to 50,000 sq ft / $15M contract values.
- Responsible for the management and relationship development of General Contractors Subcontractors and other vendors involved in the construction of these retail facilities.
- Business Management required to define the scope of work for the projects, as well as track budget, scheduling, obtaining permits, quality control and compliance for all of your projects.
- Opportunity to work with the acquisition team on new real estate transactions including business development tasks.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years of construction or development experience as a Project Manager or above, ideally within retail or industrial construction. Project scope experience could be within new build or major remodels/conversions of existing facilities.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively managing multiple 4+ projects at any given time at various stages of construction.
- Tech savvy, demonstrating the ability to use construction focused software programs.
- Degree in a construction related discipline preferred but not essential.
Compensation and benefits highlights
- Base salary up to $150k, depending on experience.
- Bonus program incentive in the 10%-20% range, paid annually.
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid mode including in-person at HQ in Northern Virginia, on-sites across the DMV and work from home.
- Paid medical, dental and vision company benefits.
- Paid Time off, sick days and paid company holidays.
What to do now: If you are interested in this construction project manager position, working for an owner, operator and developer of retail centers across the Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia markets, click ‘apply now’ or call me directly on 202-470-0641. If this position is not right for you but you are open to a confidential conversation on your career, please reach out to me. #1141039