Your new company
Hays Facilities Management is partnered with a leading late-stage biotech company. This organization is looking for two experienced Senior Equipment Maintenance Technician to support their Maryland campus.
Your new role
The job duties of the Senior Equipment Maintenance Technicians will include, among others:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair laboratory equipment and manufacturing process equipment as needed
- Oversee/assist in routine assembly, repair, troubleshooting, installation, and preventative maintenance of process and lab equipment in accordance with cGMP requirements
- Complete assigned tasks in accordance with cGMP / cGLP practices, OSHA and other Federal and State regulation
- Manage all documentation in accordance with cGMP / cGLP practices
What you’ll need to succeed
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in equipment maintenance preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industries
- Excellent organizational, communication, and teamwork skills
- Knowledge in troubleshooting electrical and instrumentation systems
- Knowledge in troubleshooting mechanical and pneumatic systems
What you'll get in return
$30-40/hr based on experience, excellent benefits package, bonuses, and stock in the company!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1141525