The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Clinical Translation Engineer in Melville, NY.
The translational clinical group serves as a pivotal bridge between advanced technology and the clinical claim team. This position works in the clinical translation team to support innovation projects and develop novel clinical methodology and measurement science.
• This position will play a 'dual role,' contributing scientific and clinical development expertise to innovation projects. He/She will be responsible for supporting translational efforts in the preclinical space to identify biomarkers and pharmacodynamic assays that enable the development of mechanistically driven translational methods.
• This position will work with senior CT scientists together and successfully demonstrate advancing novel scientific discoveries and support mechanisms of action insights during clinical development.
• He/She will contribute to the study design and work with the internal/external team to execute the study. This position will independently conduct clinical studies under GCP and company SOP.
• Experience in managing external studies at CROs, including monitoring study execution, and ensuring finalization of study reports within set timelines.
• Basic knowledge of the critical elements of clinical study execution, good clinical practice, data management, and statistics. Basic understanding of statistical analysis
• Basic understanding of bioinstrumentation used in clinical studies, clinical grading, and imaging.
• Work with the other CT senior scientist together, interact with the Advanced Technology team and formulation labs to understand the corporate chartered innovation projects and off calendar innovation projects to provide prompt and sufficient clinical support.
• Contribute to converting study design/synopsis to full protocol, site, and investigator selection, study planning, monitoring and investigator engagement, review study report and data analysis, summarize study results.
Skills & Requirements
• Master of Science in relevant field
• 5% Travel
• 1+ years of experience in the cosmetic/ healthcare industry, expertise in clinical testing, and partnering with CROs.
• Basic knowledge of clinical measurements and methodologies, Good clinical practice, data management, and statistics.
• Graduate degree in science, biological mass spectrometry, biomechanical, material science, skin imaging research, or biochemistry research.
• Basic technical skills. Independent problem solver.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143143