The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking an Agile Coach in Central Florida / Hybrid.
The Parks and Resorts segment is increasingly faced with demands to deliver better products quicker to market, in an already complex operating environment. These demands require us to look at innovative ways of operating in order to overcome these challenges. The Agile Coach, within DPEP Technology Digital, is responsible for coaching teams to adopt and adapt using popular methodologies, including: Scrum, Lean, KanBan to help our teams deliver. The Coach role requires a high level of self-motivation coupled with the ability to drive and motivate teams to pragmatically use good practices and techniques that deliver results. The Coach will partner with teams and individuals across the organization and will need to have a passion for their work that drives results to the teams they support.
• Performs agile coaching and scrum master responsibilities for teams, with a primary focus on coaching.
• Work with cross discipline delivery teams, product owners, designers and architects to validate project assumptions, dependencies and create product plans and roadmaps
• Hands on leadership guiding teams to think Lean and be Agile.
• Foster a team environment of self-organization, retrospect to learn and adapt with the goal of delivering the highest value to our guests and Cast.
• Help teams to understand and use the agile tools as defined by projects and/or the organization.
• Participates in internal and/or external training programs, staying current on agile practices and technical skills applicable to assigned duties.
• Plays an active role in building our practice through the mentoring and development of talent.
• Coach teams with an inclusive style that embraces diversity, and will allow teams to successfully operate in a highly matrix organization where partnership and influence are key drivers of success.
• Collaboratively facilitates sessions with teams.
• Efficient and effective with facilitation and training teams to execute
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 1 year of Agile coaching experience in a cross-functional technical software delivery capacity delivery using tools such as VersionOne, Jira, etc. to facilitate delivery and status reporting.
• Minimum of 5 successfully coached project initiatives that were executed using a Scrum-like, or scrum based processes
• Proven knowledge and experience in the technology field and technology project delivery.
• Proven experience in coaching technology projects.
• Proven facilitator that can lead sessions and workshops driving commitments, accountability, and deliverables.
• Proven ability to train and teach new concepts to challenging audiences.
• Demonstrated exceptional critical thinking, strategic planning, and process management skills.
• Demonstrated experience with multiple software development lifecycle methodologies (focused on Agile, Lean).
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a wide range of constituencies in a diverse corporate and client environment
• Ability to inspire, motivate and train teams and individuals to use new processes and adapt
• Demonstrated inclusive mindset that embraces diversity
• Ability to communicate effectively to executive leadership in both business and technology roles.
• Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
• Experience in supporting travel trade, hospitality, and/or large scale businesses and logistics systems.
• First-hand experience with practices: ACP, CSM, CPO, SAFe, LeSS, Lean, Kanban, Waterfall
• Proficiency with Enterprise Project Portfolio Management tools
• Agile Certifications i.e. CSM; ACP; CPO; SAFe; LeSS
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141314