The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a Agile Scrum Master – Lead in Atlanta, GA
- Leads and coaches the organization in its Scrum adoption.
- Plans Scrum implementations within the organization.
- Helps employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
- Recommends change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team.
- Ensures the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
- Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed.
- Coaches the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- First level Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- Experience managing work through Digital.ai tool or similar Familiarity with front end web application development Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a team of highly productive individuals
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.