The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Application Developer in Perm – Hybrid / Richmond, VA.
Reporting to the Chief Enterprise Architect in Richmond, VA, the Application Developer will be based out of Richmond, VA and performs a variety of professional, technical and analytical duties in the design, development, and support of technical systems that enable the electronic exchange of data.
• Design and develop highly scalable cloud-based N-tier applications
• Design and document architecture diagrams and solutions for web-based health IT applications
• Develop and code applications using recognized industry technologies
• Develop certificate-based security on web applications and application servers
• Design and support relational and transactional databases
• Translate requirements into design solutions for high availability and highly scalable applications
• Prepare detailed high/low level design documentation
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations for product development.
• Provide subject matter expertise in troubleshooting issues with systems
• Support after hours on a rotating basis within the development team
Skills & Requirements
• 10+ years of experience in designing and developing microservice platforms and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems.
• 5+ years of experience in developing software applications using Microsoft technologies such as MS Azure,.Net Core Framework ,C#, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, WCF, EF and SQL Server.
• Experience (min 2 years) developing Restful webservices using Web API core, swagger and deploying the solution to azure app service.
• Experience with Azure App Service, service fabric, Azure service bus, Application Insights, Azure Functions, Storage and other Azure services is highly desired.
• Microsoft Azure certification is a plus.
• Experience developing and maintaining classic solution with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Asp.net MVC and Biztalk.
• Experience in developing CI/CD pipeline and working with Git/Azure DevOps.
• Experience with web service standards and techniques such as SOAP, WS-*, REST, JSON, XML
• Experience with securing web service using certificate-based security TLS/SSL, JWT, CORS.
• Significant experience Visual Studio (min 3 years) and .NET 4/4.5 or newer
• Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology
• Technical experience with highly secure architectures, penetration testing tools and OWASP Top 10 or similar secure coding principals.
• Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours to support clients and product releases.
• Strong problem-solving skills, unquestioned integrity, as well as teamwork and collaboration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142001