Remote Application Support Specialist – Contract - $20.00-$24.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Insurance Company is seeking a Remote Application Support Specialist
Skills & Requirements
• 1-3 years Insurance experience preferred
• Under close supervision, provides application support to internal users by applying analytical and technical problem-solving skills to triage user incident tickets
• Experience with ticket systems (Remedy, ServiceNow, Jira) and knowledge bases required
• Analyzes low to moderate complexity technical and business problems using general knowledge of industry, business operations, business products, business process, data, architecture, vendor integration, and application connectivity.
• Provides end-user notices of real-time issues within the environment
• Collaborates with more senior team members and other support teams to identify defects and user impact
• Seeks to understand new functionality being implemented for monthly releases
• Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
• Adheres to metric-driven objectives including time to resolve and number of closures per day
• Participates daily in all required team and support group meetings
• Mainframe, Guidewire Suites, NexThink, AppDynamics and/or Splunk experience a plus!
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142249