Applications Support - Contract – Remote – $60.00-$65.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Credit Union is seeking an Applications Support in Remote.
To serve as a technical subject matter expert for the support of the BAW based applications portfolio, providing moderately complex Level II operational support to the organization. Provide operational support input related to application analysis and infrastructure design.
• Conduct root causes analysis of high-profile technology problems and advises customers on their resolution.
• Conduct hands-on learning sessions with key customer personnel.
• Provide day-to-day operational support
• Oversee and coordinate recovery operations in the event of operational failure
• Recommend, develop and maintain accurate documentation for supported environments
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting during times of application failure
• Participate in 24/7/365 on-call production support services as needed
• Advanced troubleshooting of live production issues and short/long-term solution implementation.
• Problem and incident analysis, troubleshooting, resolution and communication.
• Pro-actively monitor and minimize outages to ensure business is not impacted
• Communication and coordination with Level III Support and Business end-users.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, engineering, or information technology
• Experience in developing and maintaining IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW) applications.
• Good understanding of Event Manager and Undercover Agents (UCAs).
• Experience in Incident Management and the Change Management processes.
• Good understanding/working knowledge of REST-API , SOA and Integration calls using IBM BAW.
• Good Understanding of DB2 , Oracle and MySQL Databases.
• Ability to work in Agile environment.
• Knowledge of using Splunk, Urban Code Deploy (UCD) and GIthub.
• Strong communication skills including direct customer communication and updating technical documentation.
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Experience in analyzing the system and application logs.
• Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Agile
• Plus – Pega Robotics Experience
• Plus – Pega Marketing experience.
• applications support background specifically supporting IBM BAW/BPM/BPA applications (Business Automation Workflow / Business Process Management / Business Process Automation)
• experience working with IBM AIX operation system
• will be tier 2 systems support, needs to know how to fix the applications, troubleshoot it if the app goes down, has worked with tickets before.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142155
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Applications Support
2nd Line Support Engineer
2nd Line Support Engineer, Permanent Job, Hybrid Working, Camberley
Camberley£34,000 - £40,000
Service Desk Analyst
Busy service desk | Live chat & telephone | Liverpool Area
Liverpool£16 per hour (via umbrella company)
3rd Line IT Support Engineer
3rd Line Engineer - Bristol Based - Hybrid Working - Up to £34,000pa - Not for Profit