The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Assistant Process Engineer in Princeton, NJ
The Manufacturing Support Assistant Process Engineer will support Manufacturing Operations (Upstream/Downstream processing, cryogenics facility, facilities, and materials management) on a daily basis, as well contribute to strategic projects
- Compile process data, perform statistical analysis and identify opportunities for improvement of process performance.
- Support Quality Investigations to determine root cause, assess product impact and recommend CAPA.
- Support OpEx projects and identify opportunities for productivity, compliance and safety excellence. Originate, review and evaluate change controls.
- Support technical transfer of new molecules, facility fit and implementation of product/process into the manufacturing facility.
- Support protocols and final technical reports for requested initiatives/ studies.
- Follow cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for entry and management of data which consists of alphanumeric or symbolic data into a software based hierarchy or electronic forms
Skills & Requirements
- The candidate must have demonstrated verbal, written, and communication skills and a successful proven history of working with technical teams.
- Technical writing ability a must.
- BS or MS with 1-3 years experience or relevant internships required. Degree in Engineering field (e.g. Chemical, Biological) or relevant biotechnology coursework preferred.
- This position is primarily an office-based role and requires repetitive use of hands and wrist (computer work), and infrequent lifting of items not to exceed 50 lbs. Periodic bending, twisting and stooping to allow for gowning into classified environment required.
- Work Environment:
- This position is primarily office based with periodic work in a classified GMP manufacturing environment. Work will take part both individually and as part of a group.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.