Your new company
HAYS has partnered with a up and coming and still growing Real Estate company. They are currently hiring for an Assistant Property Manager to support a Class B multi-family mid-rise in Los Angeles, CA.
Your new role
As the Assistant Property Manager you will be responsible for the following…
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist the General Manager in all administrative functions of property.
- Maintain consistent and clear communication for all residents on property.
- Coordinate with residents and maintenance teams for all maintenance related issues.
- Collect monthly fees and maintains records of payment and rental activity
What you'll get in return
- 2 – 4 years of experience in residential property management.
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
What you need to do now
- Competitive annual compensation
- 10% annual bonus
- Great Benefits from medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Growth opportunity
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1141024