The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Associate Scientist in Princeton, NJ
The Associate Scientist in Manufacturing Sciences & Technology will support the Materials Science group in the life cycle management of raw materials, consumables and single-use systems utilized for biopharmaceuticals commercial manufacturing operations. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supply Chain, and Global Procurement groups on cross-functional teams.
The subject matter expert for this position will be primarily required to:
- Provide technical expertise for material qualification and implementation including authorship of material risk assessments, technical assessments and reports
- Support material specification development
- Perform impact assessments and author change controls on material-related supplier change notifications to maintain GMP compliance.
- Recommend and/or lead necessary testing to qualify material for use in GMP manufacturing
- Support material and consumable manufacturing investigations
Skills & Requirements
- B.S. in Chemical, Biochemical, Material Science Engineering, Physics or Chemistry
- Awareness of cGMP compliance and regulatory agency requirements.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
- Laboratory experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.