The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Automation QA Engineer in Minneapolis, MN.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world’s leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant’s unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you’ll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you’ll enjoy many of the perks you’d expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• 8+ years of experience in Quality Engineering and Assurance
• 6+ years of experience in automation of UI application (using Selenium with Java) and API services (REST Assured)
• Very strong Interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong hands-on experience on Core Java, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, Gradle, REST Assured.
• Working experienced on CI/CD tools
• Expertise in using JIRA and any other test management tools like Quality Center / ALM
• Experience in working with Agile based projects
• Should be able to play lead role by coordinating onsite and offshore resources along with customer communications.
As Cognizant’s chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141310
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Automation QA Engineer
Mobile Automation QA Engineer
Remote Mobile Automation QA Engineer – Contract - $55.00-$60.00/hr
Remote55.00 - 60.00
QA Engineer III
Remote QA Engineer III – Perm - $105,000 - $110,000
Remote105,000 - 110,000