The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Healthcare Company is seeking a Remote BI Developer
• Gather and document functional and technical requirements, and translate requirements into reporting solutions, analytic tools and dashboards.
• Develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses to ensure reports meet client needs.
• Lead quality control and peer review processes to ensure integrity of the data available to users.
• Reviews queries for performance issues, making changes as needed.
• Create technical documentation of report logic and processes.
• Work with Developers to understand code changes that will impact analytics and tools.
• Support end-user community in the use of business intelligence tools to query databases and files for report outputs.
• Develop key operational, financial and customer centric dashboards and metrics.
• Develop and assist with training through the development of training tools and training of key staff.
• Provide support as required to ensure the availability and optimized performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
• Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
• Work with Production team to ensure new reports and/or processes abide to Production development standards.
• Clearly and precisely communicate business requests to team members.
• Develop a relationship of communication and trust with business stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
• 3-7 years of BI Development experience in complex enterprise environments
• Very strong proficiency with T-SQL
• Very strong experience designing, developing, and deploying data visualization solutions & dashboards (using Power BI or comparable data visualization solutions)
• Strong proficiency with SSIS (or comparable ETL solution)
• Strong proficiency w/ SSRS
• Strong proficiency w/ SSMS
• Bachelor’s degree
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142533