Business Analyst (Software w/IVR) – Perm – Hybrid / Atlanta, GA - $80,000 - $85,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Business Analyst (Software w/IVR) in Hybrid / Atlanta, GA.
The Business Analyst functions as a liaison with management, analysts, and IT staff. The Analyst assists in the development of project specifications and test and implementation plans for Life Operation projects. This role also tests programming changes in the Test environment, analyzes results, identifies concerns and communicates findings. The Analyst formulates, creates and prepares required presentations, and compiles necessary documentation to support positions on issues.
• Performs analysis of departmental systems and procedures involved in testing:
• Develops project specifications for required testing
• Develops operational workflow to include paper handling, correspondence (in and out), screens and reports (online, paper and fiche) relevant to testing
• Develops project proposal to include requirement definition, test and implementation plans
• Coordinates project testing and result verification with user area
• Communicates results of testing to user management, staff and other interested parties
• Coordinates project implementation with user area
• Performs post-implementation follow up to ensure accuracy and resolution of problems identified in project proposal
• Reviews operational workflows for continuity with U.S. operations
• Performs background analysis of problem
• Develops objectives for problem solutions
• Identifies possible solutions with appropriate personnel
• Participates in project life cycle
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
• 3 + years’ analysis, quality control, and information systems experience
• 2 years’ service as Business Systems Analyst or equivalent business and technical experience
• Ability to manage projects
• Fully cross-trained in all operation team functions
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Math aptitude and basic accounting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work with programmers, coordinators, technical support staff, clerical staff and management of other departments
• Strong communication skills including presentations
• Ability to work with extreme time sensitivity
• Strong analytical aptitude
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently while understanding when to seek advice
• Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities simultaneously
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139507
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
$80,000 - $85,000
Similar jobs to Business Analyst (Software w/IVR)
Sr. Business Analyst
Sr. Business Analyst – Contract – Atlanta, GA – $46.00-$56.00/ Hr.
Business Analyst – Contract – Atlanta, GA - $44.00-$54.00/hr
Business Analyst – CTP – Alpharetta, GA / Sugar Land, TX - $56.00 -$62.00/ Hr.
Alpharetta, Sugar land$56.00 -$62.00/ Hr.
Business Analyst – CTP – Alpharetta, GA or Sugar Land, TX - $60.00-$62.00/hr
Business Analyst – CTP - Alpharetta, GA / Sugar Land, TX - $60.00 -$62.00/ Hr.