Business Analyst – Contract – Princeton, NJ – $60.00-$70.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Business Analyst in Princeton, NJ.
• Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across functional areas to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
• Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals related to end to end IT Service Management / IT Asset Management from procurement to asset disposal.
• Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
• Ensure that the Hardware Asset Mgmt (HAM asset repository) data is in compliance and is maintained by following approved policies, processes, and procedures
• Monitor the asset management health and define HAM data quality reports to ensure accurate and up to date information
• Take a lead role in analyzing the HAM data to highlight anomalies and errors and take appropriate action, review status reports, highlight issues, monitor data quality progress, and provide guidance on data gap remediation
• Work closely with stakeholders to identify requirements and transferring those requirements into user stories for the development team
• Provide guidance and training to the asset management users in support of the maintenance of the asset repository.
• Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
• Command of project management techniques and tools.
• Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
• Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
• Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
• Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
• Strong Interpersonal skills and highly developed communication skills for effectiveness in face to face meetings, presentations and in written form the ability to effectively build alignment and influence others in a matrix environment.
• Builds trusting relationships with 3rd party providers and internal teams which enable seamless working relationships and drives cost effectiveness and high performance throughout the contract lifecycle.
• Define and execute business analysis for solving complex issues relating to both business process improvement and governance facilitation
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills, process knowledge and lateral thinking
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities and exercises diplomacy
• Strong relationship management skills in order to create energy, excitement and personal investment in others
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred. 5+ years of related experience
• Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform is beneficial.
• Knowledgeable about the HP ALM platform, ability to create and execute UAT test scripts.
• Understanding of organizational dynamics of a global corporation, operating culture, effective work styles, and achieving results in a change environment
• Understanding of business processes
• Understanding of global pharmaceutical industry
• Effective vendor management, stakeholder management, and internal customer relationship management
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142927
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
Similar jobs to Business Analyst
Business Analyst – Contract – Princeton, NJ - $24.00-$34.00/hr