Remote Business Analyst – Contract - $70.00-$82.75/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Business Analyst
Provide technical solutions to meet specific user needs. Elicit, analyze, validate and document business organizational and operational requirements. Translates high-level business requirements into user stories and manages changes to such specifications. Communicates business direction to the IT organization.
• Reviews, and validates solution designs meet acceptance criteria, ensuring business requirements are verified, validated and delivered
• Creates good stories that support test driven development practices
• Provides business change management support including demonstrating stories that were delivered.
• Ensures the benefits, impact and release of all changes are tracked and managed and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
• Shapes the business customer experience through business engagement and stakeholder management activities, including change and support activities.
• Provides project management support.
• Provides subject matter expertise on the solution and associated processes and systems to all relevant team members.
• Assists the Project Manager in identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies.
• Assists the team in resolving any questions related to requirements or process.
• Delivers the required documentation during each stage of the project in the form of Agile stories, confluence documentation or other written artifacts
• Supports the Project Manager in post-implementation reviews and incorporates lessons learned into future work
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
• Understanding of Business Requirements phase of Project.
• Ability to work on Requirements gathering phases of Project.
• Ability to document and define the processes and procedures as they relate to the overall project objectives.
• Experience delivering projects working with teams using Agile/SCRUM/Iterative delivery methodologies is a must.
• Experience with implementation and deployment activities that include coordination of activities from more than one team
• Experience with Agile development practices including story development, pointing, sprint planning, and leading team scrums
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Exposure to the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
• Prior software development experience preferred. Ability to 'read' code and understand the logic behind it
• Information Technology or Engineering Degree
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142025