Business Analyst– Perm – Midlothian, VA. - $83,000 - $92,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Business Analyst in Midlothian, VA.
Translates business requirements into technical requirements and provides expertise to ensure Member360 (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE) is implemented effectively and meets operational needs. Work with team and business areas to identify process and product improvements.
• Understand the product technically as well as its business capabilities.
• Acts independently or as a member of an agile team providing guidance relating to setting up new or modifying existing processes.
• Act as technical lead in translating business requirements into technical requirements for Microsoft Dynamics 365, ensuring clear communication of the stories to the agile/project team and stakeholders
• Collaborate with agile team members and the business to ensure delivery of functionality
• Analyze suggested changes and customizations to help team understand the potential impact to the system and users.
• Develop and document procedures for existing and new processes.
• Enforce standards and procedures as required.
• Review the impact of application and/or system changes being developed and communicate any issues to all parties involved.
• Assist outside departments by answering questions pertaining to new features and enhancements.
• Work with other team members to move projects/features into the production environment.
• Performs Level 1 at an exceptional level
• Raise awareness of solutions that will include process changes and work with the organization to ensure business readiness.
• Support the execution of feature releases with a delivery team.
• Aid the team in the review of completed development work with stakeholders and users.
• Comply with all published enterprise level policies and procedures including, but not limited to, Risk Management policies.
• Complete all required, ongoing enterprise level training including, but not limited to BSA, OFAC, and Information Security.
• Report all Risk Management Policy violations in accordance with policy.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Basic understanding of customer relationship management system.
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE a plus
• Agile methodologies a plus
• Achieves certification or has 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst
• Ability to function independently and use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical staff.
• Proven ability to collaborate with others.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong ability to plan and take initiatives
• Proven ability to effectively work with non-technical staff to collect requirements and follow through with implementation.
• Must have the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization
• Ability to understand application interactions and the dependencies that exist.
• Demonstrated analytical skills breaking down system and process problems and ability to partner with business users on recommend solutions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Requires experience gathering business requirements and translating requirements into technical requirements
• Experience gathering requirements and engaging the business as a partner in creating solutions
• Hands on analysis experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143076
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
83,000 - 92,000
Emplois similaires à Business Analyst
Managed Services Analyst
Consultancy / Cloud software / Data analysis / Software configuration
Lean szakértő - nemzetközi pozíció - home-office - projekt menedzsment - gyártási lean
ERP Implementation Specialist
ERP / ABAS / AP Plus / Implementation / Integration
Senior BI Data Analyst
BI / Data Governance / PowerBI / Tableau / Reporting / International / EMEA