The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Cell Therapy Analytical Development in Princeton, NJ.
• Perform experiments using the following methodologies: PCR, RT-qPCR, flow cytometry, mammalian cell culture, Luminex, MSD, and ELISA.
• With moderate supervision design and execute analytical experiments of moderate complexity.
• Perform data analysis, summarize and report experimental results.
• Document/review laboratory work in notebooks that is detailed, accurate, timely, and in compliance with Good Lab Practices/Good Documentation Practices requirements.
• Collaborate with the QC and Manufacturing Process Development teams to advance analytical projects.
• Complete all required GLP and GMP training to execute clinical drug product release from the analytical QC lab.
• Qualify assays for Technology Transfer (TT) to the QC lab.
• Ensure proper operation and perform routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment.
Skills & Requirements
• B.S. with 2 - 4 years work experience or M.S. with 0 -2 years experience in Molecular & Cellular Biology, Immunology, or related discipline.
• Experience with PCR and/or flow cytometry and/or mammalian cell culture is required.
• Experience working in a regulated (GLP/GMP) environment in preferred.
• Assay development, especially cell-based potency assays is preferred.
• Assay qualification/validation experience is preferred.
• Assay Technology Transfer (TT) experience is preferred.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Highly motivated, willingness to acquire new skills, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141475
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
45.77 - 55.77
Similar jobs to Cell Therapy Analytical Development