The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Remote CheckPoint Firewall Engineer (Cloud Sec Ops Engineer)
Skills & Requirements
• Enterprise Firewall deployment for a major Firewall vendor, including:
• Ability to configure baseline security appliance functions such as different interface IP addresses (mgmt, ethernet, bonded ports) ACL's, network objects.
• Ability to work from an approved queue
• Knowledge of Firewall rule evaluation flow
• Heavy Firewall experience (recently) with Checkpoint 80 and above
• Ideally candidates should have Checkpoint and Cisco
Certs: (At least one of the following)
• Checkpoint R80 or above
• CCSA – certs
• CCSE - nice to have
• CCNA – Security
• CCNP Security
• Checkpoint or Cisco ASA/FirePower rule automation
• Next Gen Firewall features (IPS, IDS, Anti-bot/Virus)
• FireMon Experience (Policy Planner would be great)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142007