Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are partnered with a leading FM provider to hire a Chief Engineer, for a client in Downtown Philadelphia.
Your new role
The job duties for the Chief Engineer include the following:
- Oversight and management of all MEP activities within a GmP environment
- Implement preventive maintenance plans and schedules
- Manage 3rd party vendors and activities associated with their services
- Facilitate MEP assessments and procedures in accordance with local laws/regulations
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong knowledge/experience of MEP, (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing), with Life Science (GmP) experience highly preferred
- Third-party FM experience is also highly preferred
- Philly high-rise experience and knowledge of building codes
- *This role will eventually manage a team of 3-4 Engineers*
What you'll get in return
This role offers can hourly rate up to $57 per hour, plus OT and strong benefits package!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.