Clinical Records PM – Contract – Remote – $85.00-$90.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Biotechnology Company is seeking a Clinical Records PM in Remote.
• Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning). Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. May be responsible for cross-functional teams. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion. Job Description Partners with functional leads to develop high-quality, integrated, cross-functional plans for cross-functional sub-teams that are aligned with the overall program strategy Ensures cross-functional alignment and accountability Facilitates resource planning, and financial and capacity assessments as needed Conducts the risk management and scenario planning and develops contingency and/or risk mitigation plans Coordinates activities with external business partners and alliances, where applicable; contributes to a successful partnership outcome Drives the development and timely completion of project goals and input to the Program Strategy Documents issues, decisions and action items of functional work package teams and ad hoc project team meetings PM should be able to follow up on the status, blockers, risks, issues and dependencies with internal stakeholders and external partners. PM will schedule and conduct project related meetings Participate in detailed note taking/next step management during cross-functional meetings that involve stakeholders internal and external PM will prepare and maintain project schedules PM should be able to represent the status of client projects (timelines, risks, open items, next steps, key requirement nuance) with support from Clinical Records lead in planning conversations to advocate for outcomes and information to meet project timelines. PM should be proficient enough in Clinical Development (specifically Records Management) to take basic bullet points/concepts and format them into compelling slides that present client’s messages and project statuses for a variety of venues.
• Drug development experience including deep experience in one or more core drug development and commercialization functions and experience leading teams through governance process. Program and project management skills with experience in a healthcare-related environment, operationalizing strategic initiatives, including cross-functional strategic planning, development of integrated plans, monitoring and driving execution to plan. Experience using Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure, as related to the Biopharmaceutical Industry
Skills & Requirements
• Doctorate degree and 2 years of Relevant experience OR Master’s degree and 4 years of Relevant experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of Relevant experience OR Associate’s degree and 10 years of Relevant experience
• Minimum of 5 years Clinical Operations experience, including demonstrated experience in project management, Clinical Operations and Records Management
• Strong verbal and written communication, effective organizational and excellent interpersonal communications, and presentation skills
• Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
• Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
• Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices Strong analytical skills ; business process development best practices, change management Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
• Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
• Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142995