The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Clinical Trial Manager in Cambridge, MA.
• Lead and manage integration of all project team activities, leveraging internal and development partner resources, expertise and knowledge, along with optimizing CRO resources, expertise and knowledge.
• Provide strategic input and execution of clinical trials from protocol design to the final clinical study report for specified studies
• Provide leadership and input into global subject/patient recruitment plans.
• Effectively communicate and interact with Key Opinion Leaders.
• Manage all aspects of CRO/vendor identification, request for proposal submission, CRO selection, and the day to day operational management activities of CROs, development of Key performance Indicators (KPIs), management of global resources, expertise, and knowledge within the CRO/vendor.
• Manage strategic study operations including study sites and tracking systems for regulatory submissions, CRO KPIs, drug supply and use, enrollment of subjects, regulatory document flow, study timelines, all budgetary and financial information, Pharmacovigilance/Serious Adverse Events, performance metrics, data flow,
• Participate in Case Report Form design, user acceptance testing in partnership with data management
• Generate country specific Informed Consent Form(s).
• Lead the development of contingency/risk management plans for projects and assist Director/Senior Director of Clinical Operations in the preparation and execution of sound development strategies.
• Provide support to clinical trial managers within and/or across programs.
• Budgets, timelines, and forecasts preparation for clinical studies.
• Interface with Finance, Program Management, Accounting, Supply Operations, Quality Assurance, Clinical Research, Commercial, Regulatory, Medical Affairs; which may include lading sub-teams and/or acting as a liaison between groups.
• Provide a variance analysis of budget to actual and notifies finance of projected cost over/under expenditure.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree in a scientific and/or business/finance discipline is preferred.
• 3+ years of clinical research experience gained with a CRO or Pharmaceutical Company working on later stage (Phase 2-4) multinational clinical studies. Experience in rare diseases and/or difficult to recruit patient populations preferred.
• 1-3+ years clinical project management experience with global clinical studies.
• Strong regulatory knowledge, including Good Clinical Practices (GCPs)
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to deal with competing priorities, also strong reasoning and problem solving ability.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills along with leadership qualities.
• Knowledge of global clinical trial management in fast paced CRO outsourced environment. Ability to assemble a plan and execute on the details.
• Apply project management best practices to programs. Experience in novel clinical drug
• Experience with protocol, ICF, CRF, CSR development and review.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to deal with competing priorities.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
• If employed in the U.S., being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is required.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142831