The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Technology Company is seeking a Cloud Support Technician (Overnight) in Raleigh, NC/Hybrid.
• Maintain multiple customer environments.
• Work 40+ hours a week. (Support is 365/24x7)
• Update and Manage case backlog based on internal policies.
• Crisis Management - Identify any high priority issues, escalate to next level, and run incident management process.
• Provide a Customer-First experience while utilizing phones and email to manage cases.
• Work cohesively with team as well as all divisions of company. Customer-first approach.
• Act as frontline and receive incoming calls from the support hotline
• Preform Level 1 troubleshooting on live calls and create cases with complete problem description and customer details
• Resolve P3 & P4 monitoring alerts using detailed process guidelines
• Resolve basic customer requests such as adding or deleting users using detailed process guidelines
• Update cases with Technology, Sub-technology and Problem code to facilitate proper queue routing.
• Be able to listen to, accept, and follow direction from more senior engineers.
• Overnight Hours: 8PM-7AM M-Thurs OR 8pm-5AM M-Friday
Skills & Requirements
• 1 or more technical certifications from a technical trade school such as My Computer Career or something similar. IF candidates are coming out of MyCC, higher preference will be given to those who have the "World Class Information Technology Professional Reward"
• Proficiency in computer usage, internet, and Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Basic Networking (Ping, Trace Route, Gateway, DNS, Subnet, IP Address, MAC Address)
• Basic Active Directory
• Basic Print Server Troubleshooting
• Basic Troubleshooting Fundamentals
• Basic understanding of what the Cloud is
• Basic understanding of what Virtualization is
• Basic understanding of how technology interacts (ex: how does AD effect logging into a computer if there’s no network)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141183
Type de contrat
Technology & Internet Services
Offres similaires à Cloud Support Technician (Overnight)