The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Combinatorial Chemist in Baltimore, MD.
• Design and execution of daily tasks related to parallel, automated, and combinatorial synthesis and purification
• Contribute to multiple projects daily related to chemistry & experimentation while also playing a key role in maintaining and modifying equipment in the lab
• Utilizing automation where necessary and exploring opportunities to implement automation within the business
Skills & Requirements
• BS, MS, or PhD in Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemistry, biological sciences, or related field
• Previous experience and knowledge with small molecules and/or peptides
• Previous background maintaining analytical instruments
• Prior experience and knowledge within parallel synthesis, automated synthesis and/or combinatorial synthesis
• Programming and informatics experience appreciated
• Someone that is willing to take initiative to find solutions to problems as they come arise
• Strong skills in technology as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142623