Your new company Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm specialising in development, acquisition, leasing, and property management of Class A assets. Your new role This role is an integral part of the property management team.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting in the operation of our property management portfolio and working directly with the Vice President of Property Management, Accounting Staff and Maintenance Engineer to deliver the client requirements under our property management agreements. This position requires someone who is very organised, detail oriented, a strong multitasking skills and enjoys working on a team in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3 years property management experience is required
- The ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and initiate an appropriate course of action
- Skills to effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a diverse group of personalities
- A positive attitude
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as community software applications
What you'll get in return
- A rewarding career with opportunities to grow and develop your skills among one of the highest rated commercial real estate teams in the US.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Stability and support in your career
- A new place to call home
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Assistant Property Manager - Class A, Office, High-Rise experience required As an Assistant Property Manager, you will assist in providing day-to-day operations management of properties while handling tenant issues and meet the investment objectives of our property owners. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with contractors and tenants.
- Assist with the management and development of all property management team.
- Handle the administration of all activities related to the operation of the property.
- Assist with financial activities of the property including, but not limited to: on-site accounting, operations analysis, budget preparation and management, business and financial planning.
- Assist with all emergency procedures, plans and drills.
- Comply with all company and regional policies.
- Other duties as assigned by ICO Management
- 2+ years professional work experience, with supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- P&L responsibility and budgetary experience.
- Exhibit good communication skills with employees, visitors and contractors.
- Maintain a calm demeanour in emergencies.
- Compose business letters, emails, summaries, and reports, using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
- Speak before an audience with confidence, using appropriate communication skills/style.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working atmosphere among staff.
- Exchange ideas, information, and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions.
- Perform numerical and financial calculations.
- Analyze and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Computer Skills Experience:
- MS 365 Word
- MS 365 Excel
- Yardi Genesis 2
- Internet Explorer
- Power Point
- Adobe Acrobat
Interested? Great, send through your resume and I'll give you a call. Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org / 832.390.4076 Not for you but looking? No problem, fire over your resume as I'd love to know how I can help with your job search. Know someone looking? Pass on this email, I've got a number of opportunities, hopefully I can help I look forward to hearing from you.