Your new company
Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm specialising in development, acquisition, leasing and property management of Class A assets. Your new role Sr. Property Manager for best-in-class Office space located in the heart of Houston’s best restaurants, retail shops, hotels and apartments.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 8 years in commercial property management
- Experience overseeing property management for Class A office space
- Experience with Yardi
- Ability to lead teams including engineers, contractors, vendors, high touch clients and lots of moving pieces.
- Professional designation from BOMA and/or IREM is highly preferred
What you'll get in return
- A rewarding career with opportunities to grow and develop your skills among one of the highest rated commercial real estate teams in the US.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Stability and support in your career
- A new place to call home
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Property Manager - Class A, Office, High-Rise experience required The Property Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed and well-maintained Class A Office High Rise in Houston. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Client does require all candidates to be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- At least 5 years’ commercial property management experience with supervisory responsibility
- Must have experience with Class A
- Experience running janitorial contractors (full scale office janitorial services)
- Experience running security contractors - consistent with office buildings
- Experience with vendor relations
- Experience working with maintenance and engineering teams
- Experience with property financials and reporting
- Proficient in MRI or other real estate accounting software
- Skills and experience with monthly financial results including reporting, variance analysis, and budgeting
- Understands the status of the receivables, maintains ultimate responsibility for resolution of tenant collection issues, reviews and approves late fees in accordance with the terms of the lease, sends default notices, and pursues legal actions to collect delinquent balances when necessary.
- Reviews and approves invoices (including building credit card statements, direct report’s expense reports, and TI/Capital invoices) per policies and procedures, ensuring appropriate supporting documentation is included and charges are accurate and allocated correctly.
- Supports the Property Accounting team in the monthly close process by ensuring unpaid invoices are accrued, and incorrectly coded expenses are reclassed.
- Responsible for maintaining the appearance and condition of the property by hiring appropriate vendors (soliciting and reviewing bids, preparing contracts, monitoring activities and the project schedule, and tracking the budget).
- Understands the lease terms and obligations specifically knowing terms for exercising lease option
- Supervise property management support staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interested? Great, send through your resume and I'll give you a call. Chelsea.email@example.com / 832.390.4076
Not for you but looking? No problem, fire over your resume as I'd love to know how I can help with your job search. Know someone looking? Pass on this email, I've got a number of opportunities, hopefully I can help I look forward to hearing from you.