The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Computer Vision ML Engineer
We are seeking highly qualified ML engineers to work on CV-enabled services and tools enabling next-gen experiences, further empowering our buyers and sellers. You will work closely with research scientists and cross-functional CV and platform engineers to create new capabilities from initial algorithms and out to features in our products and services.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience building performant inference pipelines on very large datasets
• Experience building computer vision features/services
• Experience building and deploying ML models using best practices
• 4+ years of experience
• Strong knowledge of ML tools and frameworks (Spark, Tensorflow, Pytorch)
• Coordinate and collaborate between CV and various Product and Engineering teams to identify problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan
• Ability to collaborate and drive best practices with engineers from numerous teams
• Collaborate closely with team members and other teams, dividing up well-defined tasks in a structured, self-organizing culture.
• Partner and collaborate with other organizations throughout company.
• As part of the team, you'll also share your knowledge with the wider team as well as learning about and contributing to our CV/ML services and tools.
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143258