Conference Room/Hypercare – Contract – Chesterfield, MO – $16.00-$23.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Computer Services Provider is seeking a Conference Room/Hypercare in Chesterfield, MO.
• Installation Technicians provide desktop hardware installation services where basic technical skills are required.
• Installation Technicians will typically un-box and install kit to desk and connect peripherals, connect power cables and perform any relevant power on self-tests. Basic steps to start automated builds and simple scripted post-login configuration can also be included.
• An Installation Technician will also physically connect network cables from desktop clients to associated network points where required. The Installation Technician can be utilized within the overall design of a project rollout solution, for on-site desktop move requirements, on-site peripheral consumable maintenance and other functions.
Skills & Requirements
• Able to follow instructions and procedures
• Proven experience in IT Desktop Service environment.
• Uses information systems, technology functions and applications in line with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role
• Demonstrates an organized approach to work.
• Demonstrates customer service abilities
• Routine administrative skills
• Good interpersonal skills, basic literacy and numeracy skills
• Demonstrates awareness of health and safety at work.
• Conference room set up, troubleshooting
• Experience with Audio and Visual equipment
• Experience workings in a ticking system.
• Good Customer service
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142496