Your new company
One of the largest and most successful US Developer/Owners are looking to hire a Construction Manager to lead the charge on all current and future garden style Residential projects that are in play across Texas, with HQ based out of Downtown Dallas.
Your new role
To oversee all current residential projects, managing the construction and renovation process for multi-family residential builds from start to finish. You will take the charge in leading the construction business working directly with various other leaders and teams, including property operations, leasing and asset management. You are a Subject Matter Expert, assisting these teams in scope development through acquisition evaluation and understanding of what drives values in garden style communities. You will oversee partners, coordinate building processes etc. to ensure all required materials and inspections support the site, confidently walking projects prior to purchase. You can also competitively bid projects and secure contract for projects. You will be required to travel to these sites/projects as expected, but all costs of course covered.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in residential construction, with at least 5 years of current Construction Management or Project Management experience, overseeing multifamily projects (garden style preferred). Success working on phased occupancy a bonus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction, Real Estate, Finance, Business, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills with owners, contractors, vendors, and internal teams.
What you need to do now
- An incredibly competitive salary, plus access to 401k, FSAs and HSA
- Very favourable medical, dental, and vision plan options
- On top of very competitive PTO, great offerings on mental health counselling & resources; fertility, surrogacy, and adoption assistance; volunteer days and donation matching
- Career Development and Advancement
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1140367