Your new company
My client is reputable Regional Builder/Developer is seeking an experienced Project Manager well versed in the construction of “Mid-Rise”, 4-5 story wood frame residential projects. They specialize in building a wide range of housing developments that their residents are proud to call home. Their team of seasoned professionals come from diverse backgrounds that bring together the best in conceptual design, value engineering and high-performance construction techniques to make them the area’s premier construction management and general contracting company. An early champion of energy efficient, green building, they are leaders in designing and building structures with sustainable systems, such as geothermal heating and cooling, Solar Power, LEED certified communities and more. They are excited to start our first Passive House multifamily building in 2022.
Your new role
My client is looking for a Project Manager with "Mid-Rise", 4-5 story wood frame project experience to lead a number of new projects in the Westchester County Area. You will be responsible for these projects from conception to completion. You will be joining a strong team-oriented environment.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5 years' Project Management Experience
- 10 years' Experience in a Construction Management Position
- Ground-Up Residential Project Experience - Preferable 4-5 Story Wood-Frame
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or Business Management
- Proficiency in Industry related software such as Pro Core, Project, Excel, etc.
- Ability to commute to Peekskill, NY
What you need to do now
- Salary up to $200k depending on experience
- Generous Benefits
- Be apart of a great team of professionals
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1140464