Contractor, Analytical Ops – Contract – Foster City, CA - $25.00-$31.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Biotechnology Company is seeking a Contractor, Analytical Ops in Foster City, CA.
Skills & Requirements
• Strong experience in database creation
• Familiarity with knowledge management systems
• Familiarity with analytical methods
• Good document practice
• Teamwork personality o Experience establishing knowledge database software outside of Microsoft Office
• Understanding of data sourcing o Smartsheets and Spotfire proficient Establish and monitor Endnote Library PM Support
• Monitor project details with analytical team in a timely manner
• Extract, gather, compile and organize all documents and information pertaining to a project
• Prepare and archive meeting agendas, record meeting minutes
• Work with teams to write and publish articles and review quarterly digital department newsletter
• Assist in helping manage communication infrastructure and security (MS teams, Sharepoint, Yammer)
• Assists with plans, coordination and all tasks, critical dates, for chartered projects
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Team Player willing to assist all other team members when needed
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142033
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Contractor, Analytical Ops
Medical Information Specialist: Senior Associate
Medical Information Specialist: Senior Associate – Contract – Foster City, CA – $45.00-$48.00/ Hr.
Sr. People Technology Specialist III
Sr. People Technology Specialist III – Contract – Foster City, CA – $70.00-$75.00 / Hr.