The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote CRM Integration Engineer
• As a CRM (MS Dynamics) Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for Sourcing System Integrations into the CRM.
• You will also be doing Data modeling, Data Mapping and Data Integrations.
• As CRM integration engineer you will be responsible for transforming data within Cloud datalake, automated scheduling, workflow orchestration and notifications.
• SQL and scripting tools to extract and manipulate data from SQL and No-SQL databases; creating reports in MS SSRS and MS Power BI
Skills & Requirements
• MS Dynamics or other CRM
• CRM Integration Experience (Microsoft CRM preferred)
• Experience Data Mapping and Data Modeling
• Bachelor’s CS/IT/IS/Math, etc or An additional 4+ years of professional work experience is acceptable in lieu of formal degree.
• Proficiency with relational and document databases
• Experience with C# .NET or Java
• Experience with ELT, ETL / data ingestion, Connector tools
• Experience with data analysis using SQL, R, python, and / or other advanced statistical techniques
• 2+ years of reporting and dashboarding experience using Tableau, Power BI, and / or other visualization software
• Experience with CRM / database marketing and customer analytics (loyalty and lifecycle concepts) in healthcare, hospitality, travel, retail, or consulting environments
• Working knowledge of software development practices and processes
• Working knowledge of one or more Cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Top 3-5 Plus Skills
• Experience with DataWarehouse and DataLake concepts
• Experience with cloud computing
• Proficiency with multiple programming languages (e.g. SQL, cron, Python)
• Experience working with healthcare data
• Understanding of PHI and HIPAA compliance
• Experience with HL7, FHIR or any Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143132