The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a CSV Associate in Princeton, NJ.
The CSV Specialist supports the successful implementation of manufacturing and laboratory equipment and computerized systems at multi-use sites through interaction with internal customers and external service providers. The incumbent in this role, contributes to the completion of milestones associated with equipment qualification and systems validation. With minimum supervision and given general instructions, this individual carries out routine tasks and functions, and uses basic analytical skills to recognize and solve common problems of limited scope. As a developing team player, the incumbent interacts with their immediate supervisor and personnel within their own work group to achieve team goals while building trust and collaborative relationships outside the immediate organization.
• Maintains all qualified and validated equipment and systems in compliance with policies, guidelines and procedures.
• Support Lifecycle Document Management System
• Develops protocols, and associated reports while adhering to a change management process.
• Supports the execution of equipment qualifications and validation protocols
• Supervises vendors for qualification functions.
• Develops written procedures for calibration and preventive maintenance of equipment
• Supports calibration, equipment qualification and validation activities.
• Configures and documents the configuration of computerized systems
• Develops validation/qualification deliverables such as Validation Plans, Requirements Specifications, Traceability Matrices, Summary Reports, Change Controls.
• Manages projects of varying scope and complexity.
• Supports laboratory and manufacturing equipment implementation projects including scheduling, procurement, site prep, installation, qualification, and turn over to business area.
• Independent ownership of all lifecycle deliverables in the Qualification of equipment and full CSV for single and multi-user Computerized Systems
• Supports internal customer groups in the procurement, operation, calibration, and preventive maintenance of equipment to meet business needs in accordance with required schedules or dates.
• Completes all calibration, qualification and validation documentation with accuracy, completeness and compliance to Celgene standards.
• Provides excellent customer service and support.
• Regularly reviews, prioritizes and promptly responds to customer equipment qualification and support requests.
• Provides technical support and guidance on calibration and equipment qualification issues. Interfaces with customers to ensure all expectations are being met.
• Maintains a positive relationship with all team members and site customers while promoting a positive team environment.
Skills & Requirements
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Ability to learn and function in a fast paced environment
• Experience executing qualification documents
• Ability to interact effectively with laboratory, QA, and Facilities groups
• Strong ability to organize assigned tasks in a high paced environment and concurrently monitor tasks / assignments with others that may impact timely completion. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along solid presentation skills. Proficient at writing well-formulated emails and reports. Ability to follow oral and written instructions, read and interpret engineering manuals/drawings relevant to the assigned task. Ability to effectively communicate with employees, contractors and vendors. Experience with technical writing and document development / generation
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook, and the ability to learn new software as required for equipment qualification.
• BS degree in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140614