IT Deskside Support – Contract – Altamonte Springs, FL - $17.00-$25.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Computer Services Provider is seeking a IT Deskside Support in Altamonte Springs, FL.
• Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together values.
• Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or at customer site to meet business and customer requirements.
• Coordinate small teams delivering basic work packages in line with company process to meet business and customer requirements.
• Document and reports on work completed to ensure compliance with Company and Customer Procedures.
• Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met and evaluate escalations and action appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
• Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure consistent experience.
• Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic team environments to maintain consistent effective contribution.
• Must Be Vaccinated
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent communication to talk to end user and understand what they have on their computer now
• Follow steps to re-image (previous re-imaging experience very useful)
• Window 10 experience
• IT troubleshooting experience in a large enterprise environment
• Experience working in a ticking system.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142683