The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Cyber Resilience Tester (Cyber Security Analyst) in Raleigh, Wilson, Charlotte
• Facilitate the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of Application Cyber Resilience Plans
• Develop, document and deliver program information, presentations, and reports in support of the Cyber Resilience program
• Collect relevant program data, synthesize useful information, and provide program metrics
• Schedule and facilitate meetings with all necessary departments to coordinate cyber resilience program efforts
• Participate on IT, resilience, and technology continuity projects and activities as needed
• Provide subject matter expertise to internal customers, partners, and key contributors
Skills & Requirements
• Five years of demonstrated progressive experience in information technology areas of application, networking, telecommunications, database, servers, security and web in a medium to large corporation at the enterprise level, or similar consulting experience
• Two years of demonstrated proficiency in systems integration involving both IBM Mainframe legacy systems as well as distributed systems
• Clear ability to express complex multi-disciplinary technical/telecommunications and cyber concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels of Lines of Business, corporate management, and IT service providers both verbally and in writing
• Ability to grasp the ‘big picture’ of cyber resilience by considering current cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and application environments
• Ability, curiosity, and determination to understand and adapt to new processes and technologies
• Excellent understanding of client service models and customer orientation in service delivery
• Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field, or equivalent education and related training, accreditation, or certification
Plus’s /Bonus Skills:
• CBCP Certification or 3 years related Business Continuity Planning or Disaster Recovery experience
• Understanding of Network Operations Center (NOC) and/or Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC or SOC) practices and procedures
• Program management/supervision experience
• Project management experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142860